GEO4ME SA is a new company from the Valais which has its headquarters in Martigny. It is the result of the grouping of 4 surveyor and civil engineering offices in the Lower Valais, namely:
- GEO2RIVES SA in Riddes
- GEODRANSE SA in Martigny and Bagnes
- GEOMY SA in Martigny
- J-M VUADENS SA in Monthey
This union was motivated by:
- the desire to broaden the range of skills of the individual offices and to be able to take on large-scale mandates
- the search for synergies in technical and administrative fields with a view to improving efficiency and quality for customers
- the desire to make the companies sustainable and to ensure succession by integrating new employees and new highly trained managers
- the prospect of extending and strengthening areas of specialisation such as technical and industrial surveying, IT development for GIS, expert appraisals, civil engineering, UAV photogrammetry, bathymetry, BIM, ...
- the need to rationalise investment in state-of-the-art equipment
The Boards of Directors of the 4 main offices wanted to create a new company to concretise and develop partnerships rather than start a merger process. This solution has the advantage of allowing each of the offices to maintain their independence, market and proximity to their clients while benefiting from sharing the skills and know-how of the associated offices.
GEO4ME thus became a company with nearly 60 employees. Its main area of activity extends from Riddes to Lake Geneva, although a few mandates are carried out throughout French-speaking Switzerland.
GEO4ME aims to be a local company, at the cutting edge of technology, investing in innovative solutions in the interest of its customers.
GEO4ME - The direction of measurement